M.B B.S. BSc. FRACS DDU
Dr Karl Schulze completed his Medical degree from Monash University, Melbourne in 1986, has been a fellow of The Royal Australian College of Surgeons since 1993 and was awarded his Fellowship of Vascular Surgery in 1998. Dr Schulze completed his Diploma of Medical Ultrasound in 2001.
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellowship Vascular Surgery
- Diploma of Medical Ultrasound
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Vascular surgeons
- Member of the Australian Society of Ultrasound Medicine
Dr Schulze operates at The Sunshine Coast Private Hospital in Buderim. Dr Schulze’s services are available to both privately insured and non-insured patients.
Dr Schulze specializes in the latest techniques in varicose vein surgery, arterial stenting and grafting, including laparoscopic Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) repair.